Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lollishops Is Open At Last

Yummy cupcakes!
Lollipops, for lollishops.

Pretty cake plate


Cookies for Santa?

A few months ago, while playing on my computer, I came across a woman named Sadie Lou. How adorable, and even more adorable she was opening a new online store called Lollishops. It is called a frou frou friendly marketplace, and I am so excited to be a part of it!
Lollishops has just begun, but I am already loving this place. I feel right at home with my girly designs and my tendancy to believe more really is more. I love gold, glitter, swirly design, flowers and sweet treats. Here I can let is all go!!
The other vendors here are so talented, and many are familiar faces I have seen around etsy. Etsy is still a wonderful marketplace, and I am proud to show my work there as well!!

No comments: